Sunday, February 3, 2008

If I didn't have music in my life I don't think I would be able to get through everything that I have gone through. Music is my way out, as well as my stress reliever. I actually have two songs that have inspired me. The first song may come as a shocker to some of you but it does inspire me. The song unwritten. The lines "Live your life with arms wide open today is where your book begins the rest is still unwritten." This part of the song reminds me that yeah in life you make mistakes at times it may feel like the worst thing you've ever done. But, if you live your life with arms wide open you can start over your can rewrite the rest of your book of life and make it better. Another song that inspires me is the song by John Mayer "Waiting On The World to Change." "When were standing at a distance we're waiting we just keep waiting on the world to change." In this song John Mayer gives situations and in all the scenarios people are just standing around and waiting for the world to change when we could be out there doing it ourselves. It just reminds me that if we want the world to change we can't just sit back and hope that it will we have to make it change.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That first song makes a sweet point!! sounds good, let me listen to it sometime. And I think it's funny that westing game gives you nightmares lol, but hey, I've had books that do the same for me too--so no worries.

Jared said...

Ya I can't say I listen to John Mayer a lot but it does sound like the song makes a good point. We need to start doing things to get us going in the right direction.